Itiswhatitis000 ( member #86274) posted at 1:31 AM on Sunday, October 11th, 2026
Dude wait, you expect loving sex and eternal Bliss for that? Crazy thinking, really.
[This message edited by Itiswhatitis000 at 1:37 AM, Sunday, October 11th]
GotTheMorbs ( member #86894) posted at 1:52 AM on Sunday, October 11th, 2026
We don't need to make this a dogpile
Far too often in our hasty, mad quest to *Be Loved,* we lose sight of the fact that we are inherently, uniquely, and divinely *Loveable.*
----
I'm not arguing... I'm calibrating
Unconventional (original poster member #87720) posted at 2:06 AM on Sunday, October 11th, 2026
It's fine. I get it. Everyone thinks I made the wrong choice. They're mad. I don't blame them. I disagree, but I am thick-skinned enough to take heat.
Sincerely, Unconventional
GotTheMorbs ( member #86894) posted at 2:14 AM on Sunday, October 11th, 2026
I just don't think that piling on a WS is constructive. The consequences of such a choice will be enough of a rebuke.
Far too often in our hasty, mad quest to *Be Loved,* we lose sight of the fact that we are inherently, uniquely, and divinely *Loveable.*
----
I'm not arguing... I'm calibrating